Wiki?

Now that the new forum is up and running ( excellent news) is there any news on getting the wiki working?

Is the old wiki going to fixed or is there going to be a new wiki as well?

Will it have the same information as before, ie being able to access old UPdate issues and formation/ rolling stock. Information, as I found it very useful. It would be a great shame as the information was vast.

Many thanks to everyone concerned in sorting these IT issues/ nightmare/ minefield.

A good question to which we don’t have a definitive answer yet. I will pick up with the webmaster at our next meeting

In the mean time I will be updating the 2018 edition of the wiki over the weekend to include update up to issue 106

Edit:
I should add if you joined between 2018 and 2024 and thus do not have an account on the old forum / wiki and wish to use these features, please message @wheelybarrow the membership sec to get an account created.

Thanks very much for quick response.

I’ve messaged Alan to set up an account so hopefully I can access the old forum and wiki as I joined after 2018.

Many thanks

Don’t all rush, as at the moment I can’t get on to the old forum, but will keep trying until I can and get members added ASAP.

Regards
Alan

Hi All, any news on the wiki…? please this was a great resource and I hope it survives.
Cheers KM

1 Like